Connecting to the World on a Deeper Level
Communication is the backbone of our society, whether it’s small talk, personal, business, or just day-to-day colloquy. It’s important to understand the questions our subconscious is asking through this communication and how to naturally direct conversation with others.
In today’s episode of Turning Inward, Vivian Carrasco has a heart-to-heart with friends about how to tap into your unconscious desires and begin to understand how they’re shaping your experiences and relationships. Tune into this enlightening conversation to learn more about how you can create intimacy with others and connect on a deeper level with the world around you.
Today, Vivian Discusses:
- Not being stuck in certainty
- How to find specificity and depth
- Speaking things out loud to process
- Societal predisposition for small talk
- Having meaningful conversations and straying from being surface
- How to sense when others don’t want to go deeper
- Transforming small talk into a deeper connection
- Giving people permission share what they want to
- How personal desires shape our experiences with others
- Asking more useful questions
- Allowing yourself time to process and rest
- Being more aware of the unconscious questions we ask ourselves
- Finding what you need in your decisions
- Being aligned in your intentions
- Being in the moment and letting questions arise naturally
- Why it feels easier to find a topic of conversation with the same sex
- Releasing resistance to personal questions
- Why growth is a good conversation topic
- Letting go of expectations in conversation
- What attracts people to coaching spaces
- Learning to go with the flow and let go of control
- Bringing the less shiny parts of yourself to the table
- How to feel your way through conversation
- Evaluating the feelings others evoke when you interact
- Having clarity in intentions and communication
- How embedded asking questions is in our day-to-day life
- Understanding things through a needs’ perspective
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing one’s minds, heart, self, and way of life.
Join us in Within (U)niversity
You have a collection of DIY and self-study courses available to you here – Within (U) Dashboard
You can watch videos here – YouTube Channel
This is where you can explore my art vibe and also support the podcast through Patreon
Other than here, my favorite place to hang out and be social is Instagram
Let’s stay connected! Pop in your name and email below for inspirations and missives directly to your email.