How to Find Your Voice with Christy Haussler
It’s easy to assume that once you know your purpose and mission in life, that there are few barriers to actually accomplishing your mission. However there are times when, even though you know your mission, for some reason, you can’t find your voice to speak the truth of your mission.
In today’s episode, I talk about the time this happened to me. It was this past year and I just couldn’t even verbalize why I couldn’t record a podcast, but I just knew I couldn’t. I pulled the plug on the podcast, and was ready to pack it in. When I told my podcast producer, Christy Haussler about this, she sent me an email that I read and re-read again and again. Eventually, I found my voice again. Learn what I did and how I dealt with myself during this difficult time.
Today, Vivian Discusses:
- Finding your voice happens over and over again throughout our lives – it’s not a one time thing.
- Why you have to give yourself grace and space when you can’t find your voice.
- How Christy’s email helped me give myself room to flounder a bit.
- Women in particular, are susceptible to losing their voices
- Where to find support when you don’t even understand what is going on with you.
- Podcasting has been a tool that has given thousands of women a voice AND a platform.
- Why patience with yourself is critical when you can’t find your voice.
You can join the Community here – https://within-university.mn.co
Take a self-study course by visiting the Within (U) Dashboard
Watch Vivi’s YouTube Channel
Become a Patron