Tune Into Your Body for Health and Balance with Cathy Cochrane
In a world full of advertisements and fitness gurus it can be difficult to tune into your own body. Learning how to understand your own needs and creating a healthy relationship with yourself is the first step to having a wholesome life.
In this episode of Turning Inward, nourishment specialist, Cathy Cochrane, talks about how to become more aware of the choices you’re making for your health, how to have a healthy relationship with food, and the importance of accepting things for what they are. Join your host, Vivian Carrasco, in this enlightening conversation to learn how you can find balance in your own life.
Today, Vivian Discusses:
- Finding health and balance through wholeness
- Surrendering to current circumstances
- The similarities and differences between whole and natural health
- Finding motivation to persevere and become the person you want to be
- Changing lifestyle habits in order to prevent progressive illness
- Integrating your mind and your body
- Learning how to become more in tune with your body
- Understanding embodiment
- Applied Kinesiology and using muscle tension to determine truth
- Realizing the importance of not closing off parts of yourself to appeal to others
- Why compassion is a key component of the medical field
- Finding positivity in sudden shifts of direction
- Learning to protect yourself in relationships
- Effectively opening doors for healing
- Why weight loss isn’t necessarily healthy
- Creating a healthy relationship with food
- Making eating an emotional experience
- Expanding to fit your internal growth
- Letting your legacy grow and radiate
- Letting go of expectations
- The gap between goals and aspirations
Your Invitation to The Art of Possibility Book Club:
I’m all about transformation, not just more information.
In a single word you can define it as *Metanoia: (n.) The journey of changing one’s minds, heart, self, and way of life.
In the Art of Possibility Book Club we learn (from experience) how to do that. You can read the book on your own, or you can join us in our book club. We met live for 10 sessions January through March 2018. You can join us in Within (U)niversity
You have a collection of DIY and self-study courses available to you here – Within (U) Dashboard
You can watch videos here – YouTube Channel
This is where you can explore my art vibe and also support the podcast through Patron
Other than here, my favorite place to hang out and be social is Instagram